lunes, 9 de septiembre de 2019

Blog Session 4: My Music

So, music. 

I've listened a lot of music through my life. All kind of music. When I was little I listen a lot of Ricardo Arjona because of my mom. I think I know much of his songs... 
Later, when I was at school my favorite type of music was Metal, specifically Thrash Metal and I only listen to this. But as I grow I opened my mind and ears and started to listen other music genres. 

As Today I listen to anything, actually, but I think the two genres that i hear the most are Hip Hop and Reggae. I really enjoy this type of music because of the rhythm, the bass lines, and the good vibes that it gives. Listening to these music makes me chill and sometimes I really get lost in the songs. 
There is a lot of artists that plays this kind of music but the ones that I like aren't that famous. 

BUT, as I say, I listened to a lot of music and there is one band that is a permanent in my everyday soundtrack: the Argentinian band called Patricio Rey y sus Redonditos de Ricota or shortened as "Los Redondos". I've started listening to them about two weeks ago and they really blew my mind. There is this particular song that I can't stop replaying over and over again. It's called "Todo un palo". 

I don't know why I love this song so much but I think if I keep playing it like I'm doing I'll end up hating it. Like when you put your favorite song as a wake up alarm and then you can't listen to it anymore. But, well, I'll just enjoy it as much as I can. 

The song is about a lethargic state of mind, as the time goes by and you keep there, in the same place. It's a rock song and the chorus just make my wanna sing it at the top of my lungs. 

So, that's it. As a last comment i really recommend to you to hear the NPR tiny Desk Concerts. They are really, really good.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario